My First LV Wallet ***I'm So Happy***

Aug 14, 2006
My new Louis Vuitton Wallet :tender:

I just got this today. I was so excited when I got home from work to open my Fedex parcel from Louis Vuitton. :yes:

It took me awhile to decide on a wallet. I attached a pic of my new Wallet with my lovely Speedy 25 (I got the Speedy back in October 06). :rolleyes: I love my wallet. :love:

I got to use my wallet tonight, it was so exciting for me lol. :lol: I'm happy with my wallet. :yahoo: I'm sorry I forgot to ask John or Karman to watermark the inside of the wallet. :shame:

(Thanks John 5 for watermarking my pics - very nice ;) )

Attachments

• pochette_wallet_tags_box_dustbag.jpg
    pochette_wallet_tags_box_dustbag.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 131
  • pochette_wallet_front_2.jpg
    pochette_wallet_front_2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 148
  • pochette_wallet_front.jpg
    pochette_wallet_front.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 170
  • pochette_wallet_with_speedy.jpg
    pochette_wallet_with_speedy.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 115
  • pochette_wallet_pearl.jpg
    pochette_wallet_pearl.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 164
Ok since I forgot to show the inside, I quickly did a poor watermark on the pics below lol. But you will be able to see the inside. I love my wallet with my Speedy. :love:

I added the other watermarked pic by John 5 also. You will know which one was done by John :yes:

Attachments

• Jan 10 - inside speedy.JPG
    Jan 10 - inside speedy.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 108
  • Jan 10 - inside.JPG
    Jan 10 - inside.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 94
  • pochette_wallet_pearl_2.jpg
    pochette_wallet_pearl_2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 75
Thank You Nola, it took me a long time to figure out which wallet I wanted also. And I'm so happy with my wallet. I know it's so pretty, and it was really a hard decision to pick a wallet. But I had seen this wallet before IRL, and I liked, and now I love this wallet, because its mine. :yahoo:
Congratulations! I need a wallet too, just can´t figure out which one.

Awwww - have you tried getting it from Ebay? Thats where I got mine from. I asked the seller when she would be getting more of this print. She told me, and just like the seller said, I did the "buy it now" price, and I love the inside of my Speedy more with it also. And I sometimes keep my MC Cles inside my Speedy, thats always fun to see in there also. :yes:
Congrats!! But what really floated my boat is the leopard purseket!!! Every time I try to order one it's sold out! I'm so jealous....