Ohhhhhhh Bois De Rose - pics

I'm really in love with this combo! Saving my money to get it in envelope clutch (actually I prefer the PT or city, but don't think I could manage to keep it clean)... btw, your bag is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so in love how distressed the leather is!

nanaz - It's beautiful. As are all your bags. Is this one a keeper you think? I am diggin it more than 06 Rose since the 06 Rose didn't have enough texture for me.

nanaz - It's beautiful. As are all your bags. Is this one a keeper you think? I am diggin it more than 06 Rose since the 06 Rose didn't have enough texture for me.
:lol::lol:
Well so far i love it and i think this is the best combo and leather i have seen in Pink. I will find out when i go home tonight. I am going to try it with different outfits and see what my heart says.

^^ I agree. I love the way it looks almost gray. Like a gray and pink if there ever was one. Me thinks it would be fairly easy to match with spring and summer outfits/colors for you!

Let us know what you decide on, can't wait to see more pics too. :graucho:

^^ I agree. I love the way it looks almost gray. Like a gray and pink if there ever was one. Me thinks it would be fairly easy to match with spring and summer outfits/colors for you!

Let us know what you decide on, can't wait to see more pics too. :graucho:
I will definitely take some more pics. My husband is a photographer. May be i will use his camera. His is the best not mine.:P

That is one gorgeous bag, Nanaz- enjoy! Curious... I know this is a pre-fall color, but do you plan to use her in the cooler months? I'm trying to decide whether or not to get one...