Kate Plus 8

guccimamma

guccimamma
Aug 8, 2006
It was horrible. Every other shot was looking down her shirt, my husband kept asking "when did she get those?"

I miss the old show, where she berated her husband...

Only positive, she looks a whole lot better than last year. New hair, boobs (or really good bra) and a whole lotta spray tan!

i haven't seen any reports that she got her boobs done. i know at one point she got a lift tho, didn't she??
i plan to watch the new episodes sometime soon so i'll come back to give an opinion after i see lol

although i have to admit... i was very excited there were be new episodes. those kids are too freaking adorable!!

i saw a clip from some news show and it showed the kids squealing with excitement once they saw the camera crew again.

they were at a resort in orlando, and it said it was 90 degrees...and they made them put these wetsuits on the kids. i would have refused, they were so hot and uncomfortable!

the kids are adorable, but i didn't really find the show very interesting.

^^ I read that as well.. on Perez Hilton, so I don't know how valid it is haha. I don't think she is doing the show for the right reasons. I think it is an opportunity for her to profit but hey, I don't know her so I don't know what her intentions are.

I can honestly say that I don't care about her. When I saw her on DWTS, I found her to be a horrible dancer and I didn't care for her personality. I'd never watch her show and I don't understand why anyone would watch it.

I can't stand her and won't watch her show, but yes, she did get her boobs done, when she had her tummy tuck done. If you do a Google search, there are all kinds of stories on her plastic surgeries.