could someone please take a pic wearing the besace messenger?

i dont have any pictures, but ive seen many in person and theyre a bit smaller than the mens day bag. Not by much, but it's definitely noticeable. I would think the besace would look better on a female than the mens day considering it is a little bit smaller, both are gorgeous models though, and im hoping to aquire a besace this season or the next (hoping they make it in a red color similar to rouge vif or vermillion... its kind of annoying how balenciaga releases different colors for men and women now each season :cursing:)

I think it's a little bit smaller, or looks smaller because of the shape. Anyway, I have a sapin-like green one w/silver hardware on its way to me, so I'll see soon enough, I guess.

Here is Besace Messenger in Roi Bleu on me; (Men's) Day Messenger in Sapin Green on my husband. I'm 5' 8"; he is 5' 10" and the bags are on their longest strap setting.

P1010002.jpg

P1010030_edited.jpg

Ha! I just bought cosmo_poet's bleu roi Basace last night on eBay! Looks fabulous on you, girl - hope it looks as wonderful on me!!!!!! ;) I can't wait to see her ...

Your Men's Day looks yummy on your hubby, but I'll bet it looks just as good on you!