Pte Cles Pastilles 07 on ebay

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
This is on ebay for $439 already. I have a feeling it's about $325 retail. We saw in the look book it will come in red, hot pink and white. I'm not really as in love with it as I was the other pastilles. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MPRS-AUTH-L...6QQihZ003QQcategoryZ45237QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IMG_7246.jpg

I'm not impressed! I think I'd like it more if it were a mix of red/pink/white on one keychain. The framboise Heart coin purse is gorgeous though!

At least they got it right with the keyring and the thingy to hook it to the D-Ring in many bags. But I don't feel it either... :P

Still :love: my multicolor porte cles (luckily lol)!

Yeah I love my other pastilles (the ones that go around in a circle) but these look boring. Maybe we'll love the pink ones. I'm gonna call LV and see when these come out. I think that ebay seller is in hong kong.

Yeah I love my other pastilles (the ones that go around in a circle) but these look boring. Maybe we'll love the pink ones. I'm gonna call LV and see when these come out. I think that ebay seller is in hong kong.

I agree..I love the old Pastilles one a lot more. Maybe if there were little M&M looking things on there in pink, red and white like Lulu said, it'd be so much prettier. Otherwise, I'm not really that wow-ed by it.