Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Are there any shoes at the outlets? I have yet to hear anyone mention or show pictures of any shoes for sale at the outlets.

There were shoes at the Vacaville outlet but nothing that thrilled me. They had some boots that I bought months ago from the last sale. But I don't know what they put out on the floor (if anything) today.

Wowzers! We're in round 2!! I missed all the chatter over the last 4 days. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did!!! DH and I celebrated our b-days over the weekend and we had some guests stay over for 3 days. No one wanted to go home. It was the never-ending party. Good times for sure!

HELLO,

I am currently tryin to find where to purchase a Gucci Hysteria Clutch in beige/Eony...PLEASE HELLLP!:biggrin:

Were you looking for this particular clutch style?

2010_0413TXFeb20100011.jpg

If so, I believe that the clutch is all sold now at both the Gucci boutiques and outlets. It's really a great clutch and I so wish that I'd have gotten both the blue crystal GG and black patent leather versions as well. I've seen the clutch show up on eBay at times.

Wowzers! We're in round 2!! I missed all the chatter over the last 4 days. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did!!! DH and I celebrated our b-days over the weekend and we had some guests stay over for 3 days. No one wanted to go home. It was the never-ending party. Good times for sure!

Wishing you and your DH belated Birthday greetings, Flipchickmc. It sounds like you had a great birthday weekend and celebration!

happy belated flip! =)

my bf and i are celebrating our 7 year anniversary this wkend!

Happy Anniversary, Ang2383! Best wishes for many more wonderful years to be spent alongside your BF :biggrin:

Happy belated birthday, Flipchickmc! And a very happy seven year anniversary, Ang2383!

ARGH, why does the Boule bag on the outlet thread have to cost so much? I know it is a good price compared to the original, but I don't want to spend over 1K on a bag right now, since I am planning some vacations right now. AND that cobalt blue bag....ugh, ugh, ugh.

However, I ended up buying NOTHING from the sale, which I have some saved funds for...:graucho: