I just called Holt Renfrew...

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
and asked if they have any clear inclusion bracelets left and they do! :nuts: Its being put on hold for me until closing tommorrow. Should I? :graucho: I have a $25 Holt Renfrew gift card that I got for Christmas that I can use.

get it! get it! get it! :devil:
I love mine. It's very durable. I've been wearing mine since the day I got it (dec.), with a couple days exception, and I'm still getting tons of compliments on it. If you're worried about getting scratches/nicks on it.. just be careful with it. You'll get used to having it on your wrist.
I have a couple of small scratches on mine, but it's barely noticeable because of the transparent background.

get it! get it! get it! :devil:
I love mine. It's very durable. I've been wearing mine since the day I got it (dec.), with a couple days exception, and I'm still getting tons of compliments on it. If you're worried about getting scratches/nicks on it.. just be careful with it. You'll get used to having it on your wrist.
I have a couple of small scratches on mine, but it's barely noticeable because of the transparent background.

LOL @ "get it! get it! get it! :devil:"! Thanks for that! :P

What do you mean "You'll get used to having it on your wrist."? Does it mean its annoying to have on your wrist? :hrmm:

LOL @ "get it! get it! get it! :devil:"! Thanks for that! :P

What do you mean "You'll get used to having it on your wrist."? Does it mean its annoying to have on your wrist? :hrmm:

nope it's definitely not annoying at all. What I mean is that if you're not used to wearing something on your wrist; or that you're scared you'll bang it on something, you'll probably change a couple habits like me. For example, I used to just "plop" my arms onto the desk when I would use the PC, but now I don't do that to avoid banging my bracelet up. Or hide it in my sweater before going out in our winter wonderland of a weather to protect it.

They're just a little habits and didn't even realized until later. Not a big deal or anything arnott. It's like any other piece of jewelry, be careful with it, adore it & enjoy it! :P