Is that it?

Don't ask me why, but I would love to see an eggplant spy! I just wonder how it would look in a purplelish color. I'm also curious as to what the zucca spy would look like in another color.

Yeah, we are all hoping for an eggplant Spy (which may be why I ordered blueberry), anything close to purple.

I heard that the new Spys should come out Dec/Jan. Have we seen everything that is new?

i saw the look book at the SA had at the fendi bloomies and they didn't have much. they had a new black coming out that was cheaper than the current one... i don't remember much else.... sorry

Don't ask me why, but I would love to see an eggplant spy! I just wonder how it would look in a purplelish color. I'm also curious as to what the zucca spy would look like in another color.
:nuts: Don't ask me why? Are you kidding me kat? We are of one and the same mind! Better question is "what the hell is Fendi waiting for?" I will sell my grandmother to fund a purchase of an eggplant spy!:wlae:

Fendi, are you listening?

I would also love to see an eggplant spy ... or maybe even a :heart: bordeaux colored one.:heart: It would look amazing with the gold/silver that peeks out on the spy compartment.