Is this too much???

If that baby is in mint condition, I would say that is a fair price. That also includes shipping so if you knock off 25-30US, then it is pretty good IMO.

I have been obsessing about this Epi Gobelins Backpack for over a month now and I see it is on Let-Trade now and wondered if anyone thought the price of it is too much????

http://www.let-trade.com/showitem-3a.php?in=w71&in2= 429.99&in3=Auth Louis Vuitton Epi Gobelins BackPack Black Bag

I really value your opinions.....TIA :smile:

That´s a beautiful backpack you really don´t see much of. I say go for it.

I just have to say Let-Trade´s prices are amazing:nuts: Even if they went to customs (which they would in my country) the prices would still be reasonable.

Well I did it...I just ordered it. I just hope it comes without any odors that really was the one thing holding me back...yet so many have had really good experiences with them so I decided it was worth a try. Thanks again! :smile:

Just a quick update as I wanted to report back once I received my Epi Gobelins Backpack from Let-Trade. The whole transaction went so smoothly and without a glitch. The shipping is lightening fast!!! I will definately be purchasing from them again. I was worried about receiving a bag with an odor as I have experienced this before from another seller and after reading reports from others that had purchased from Let-Trade but I am happy to report there was no odor. It also came with a LV dust bag. So here she is.....well worth the obsessing for a month, lol. ;)

LouisVuittonCollection017.jpg

Reactions: FANNVP