Which bags for the Pomme D'Amour?

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Anyone know the complete list of bag names that the new colour comes in?
Do you think they will make inclusion bangles in this colour?:nuts:

i wish they came out with the pomme in the minna street!! i've been contemplating buying the minna eversince it came out...ho hum! i will eventually bite the bullet and bring her home hehe

i wish they came out with the pomme in the minna street!! i've been contemplating buying the minna eversince it came out...ho hum! i will eventually bite the bullet and bring her home hehe

It's a really cute bag, I have the Minna in framboise.
What I'd like is a Minna in the new red with the heart coin purse hanging off it.:love:

It's a really cute bag, I have the Minna in framboise.
What I'd like is a Minna in the new red with the heart coin purse hanging off it.:love:

eeps! great minds think alike!! my plan is to get the perle minna with either the framboise or pomme heart hanging from it! :nuts: :yes: :heart:

how do you like your minna? i have only seen one other lady with one...but its such a cute bag!

eeps! great minds think alike!! my plan is to get the perle minna with either the framboise or pomme heart hanging from it! :nuts: :yes: :heart:

how do you like your minna? i have only seen one other lady with one...but its such a cute bag!

I'm keeping the Minna as a nightime bag, I like that it can easily go across the body for hands free or will sit on the shoulder. I don't use any of my good wallets in it though as the opening is quite small and I worry they would scratch on the zip. If you don't carry much it would be a lovely daytime bag too!