Anyone looking for pearls?

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
My favorite SA at Nordstrom sent me these, but I already found the Chanel pearls I was looking for. These go fast so if interested call Federick at Seattle Nordies....

$695.00
mvc001s12bx3.jpg

mvc003s6ii7.jpg

^^^ yes, so pretty! Also, what I meant to say is he sent me the pics, not the pearls. I guess there are several options to wear these pearls....here's another photo...

mvc002s13om5.jpg

Nice! Thanks. I think I'm going for these.

ETA: I should say that Michael at Nordstrom sent me pics of these pearls earlier today, but not on the mannequin and I had no idea they were so versatile.

yeah, it makes all the difference in the world to see visual pictures. I bet these are going to look gorgeous on you. I do hope you post lots of pics once you receive them!! :yahoo:

Apologies in advance for my ignorance... may I ask what kind of pearls/material this necklace is made of? Just curious - it's so gorgeous! Congrats, Mon! :graucho:

^most chanel pearls are part of the costume jewelry, so i think it's a combination of glass with pearl dust/mica on the outside. in other words, they are not genuine pearls. but they are tdf!!!