SF Bloomies and Gift Cards

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
I received an early b-day present from my BF's parents in the form of a Bloomies gift card. I am curious if you can use the gift card in the LV Boutique in the SF Bloomie's store?

Additionally, if the boutique doesn't have an item that I want, can they order it for me or do a phone purchase from the main store on Union Square?

I would just go to the main store and save myself the headache but I figure why spend my own money when my BF's parents basically have bought the Keepall 55 for me with the Bloomies gift card.

Thanks!

Not sure why you wouldn't be able to use your Bloomies giftcard at the LV boutique inside Bloomingdales...that would be odd if you couldn't....Never heard of that one before?

They actually have to purchase the item from the Main store unlike a transfer. i remember my SA n made arrangement to exchange a bag they had in order to transfer my bag from Neimans across the street. It was fun to watch the bags being taken to and from each store. :P

Love that SF Bloomies!! It's huge and has better stuff in it than the Bloomies in So. CA. I just saw the SF store for the first time during December. I'm from the Bay Area originally and go to SF every chance I get when visiting my family up there. Also, love the remodeled Union Square LV store!