Handles of 07 Work - are they longer than before?

sngo

Sep 16, 2006
Hi all,

I bought my first Work bag a couple of months ago and I really like it - even more than the City since it is big enough for me to use for the office and as a diaper bag. So now I am thinking about buying another one and am wondering if I should buy an 06 blueberry or an 07 marine.

Has anyone bought an 07 Work yet? Are the handles longer so that it can be carried over the shoulder - as I think someone has posted? Or are the handles the same as before? I prefer the blueberry color but would like the marine with longer handles better. Also, if I do marine, do I go for the giant hardware?

Thanks for your thoughts!
Sarah

I would love to know if the handles are longer on the new season Work bags too!!!!!

hey zacorey, did you see the pics of Cameron Diaz with her GH Work? It's posted in another thread about the GH. SHe has the bag on her shoulder and it does indeed look like the straps are longer - or maybe it's just that she's so skinny? What do you think?

I want to know as well!!! I want a longer handle of Work which I can carry it on my shoulder! I saw the picture of Cam which she carries her new Work on shoulder, but she has the new gaint hardware Work. I was wondering if the regular handware will still have the same handle as previous year.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe what a loser I am!!!!!!! I took my son for a haircut yesterday and that magazine was sitting on the seat with that page opened of Cameron D & Drew B!!!!!! I was looking at that picture for so long and didn't even notice that Bbag!!!!!!!!:whistle: I feel so DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush: Anyway, I cannot believe how much longer the handles are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came back from checking out the 07 work bags. The regular hardware 07 work handles are exactly the same as the 06 works. The handles on the GH work bag has the same exact drop BUT the handles are set slightly wider/ farther apart vs the regular work. I think it gives you slightly more room to carry the bag on your shoulder but it's not siginificant enough to make it a "shoulder bag" by any means.

BTW, I really did not care for the GH on the darker colored bags. I thought I'd like it on the marine work based on the photos I've seen but was really disappointed by it in person. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to buy next!