Prada Bauletto Vitello Daino Handbag

boinkers

Dec 3, 2006
Does anyone own the Prada Bauletto Vitello Daino handbag BR3091? I was wondering if I could see a picture and if you could tell me if your handle straps (ends) are pointy/rounded or squared off? I'm seeing both & wondering if it's a way of identifying knockoffs. Any info would be deeply appreciated. Thanks ;)

Hi Boinkers! I believe they are squared off. Here is a picture of the ad...I remember seeing this style in a Prada store also and the ends of the handles are squared off, not round or pointed. :smile: Hope that helps!

Attachments

• prada.jpeg
    prada.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 1,054
Hi Boinkers! I believe they are squared off. Here is a picture of the ad...I remember seeing this style in a Prada store also and the ends of the handles are squared off, not round or pointed. :smile: Hope that helps!

Thank you baglover529. The picture isn't exactly the BR3091 but here's a photo of what I've been seeing. Prada handbags and purses The ends are rounded off. The only place I've seen the squared ends is on DesignerImports.com & they're not a very reputable company, so I've read. But thank you so much for your reply & help!