mp3 question

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
so my cousin gave me his mp3 player its pretty new its a sandisk sansa e250 the only prob is he lost the installation cd that came with it

so do you know a website where i can download it??
or do you have any other suggestions?

thanks

Most mfrs keep their installation software online these days, so you shouldn't have any problems finding it online and downloading it directly off the mfrs website. You have all the important stuff, the software is the easiest thing to find!

i have a program i use for converting videos for my ipod, but not sure if it will work with what you have.

what program are you putting your music in?

windows media player i am using now

and my lovely couisn left his music on the mp3 player lol 200 songs and i have no clue how to remove them

i stink at these things

if you delete them from your playlist, they SHOULD be deleted from your player when you reconnect it. at least, thats how it works with my ipod

windows media player i am using now

and my lovely couisn left his music on the mp3 player lol 200 songs and i have no clue how to remove them

i stink at these things

You should be able to plug the player into your PC (via a USB cable I assume) and have it show up as an external drive. Then, just go into windows explorer and delete all the songs just like you'd delete any other file.
Also, Sandisk has the owners manual available onlilne.
https://www.customernation.com/pls/ps/ps.ps_main?p_host=304&p_supplier=5096&p_parm=PSHPP

just click "MP3 Players", then the E200 series, then your model and everything you'd need should be there.