Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

how about something like this :bagslap:but with one smiley and a huge lock on the bag and of course the leather strap and key swinging lol or a smiley modeling their bag with a lock and snapping pics here and there! i wish i knew how to make these! How cute and fun!

how about something like this :bagslap:but with one smiley and a huge lock on the bag and of course the leather strap and key swinging lol or a smiley modeling their bag with a lock and snapping pics here and there! i wish i knew how to make these! How cute and fun!

LOL great idea! My friends always make fun of me. They're always saying I beat my bf by swinging my paddy at him when bans me from buying more bags! :P

^^^ Lescoy is still very much a tPFer (a wonderful authenticator in the AT Chloe thread) but she is not modding Chloe :smile:

Hi muggels & parson! G'mornin' everyone! :sunshine: I had to use the sunshine smilie cuz it's going to be rainy here the next couple of days and I need some sunshine in my life. My newly turned 4 y.o. dd is obsessed with face painting. I suppose this is the natural precusor to makeup. *sigh* I must confess that it IS fun having a girly tomboy.

What are you lovely girls up to today?