Questions about Hawaiin stores

Oct 24, 2006
Is there a LV store on the "Big Island"? I am going there in 3 weeks and definetly want to check it out!

Also, is LV really cheaper there? If it is I would have a field day!

Yes, there is a store on the Big Island, it's at the Waikoloa/Kings Shops. If I remember correctly, this is the one in the shopping center next to the Hilton Waikoloa Village. I'm not too sure if prices are cheaper there, though.

Hello!

There is a smaller LV boutique at King's Shops and there are a lot of uxury stores there. I've never purchased from there but have been in. The stores that I purcahse from (Ala Moana and Waikiki on Oahu) are about 15-30 dollars cheaper than what I see listed on Eluxury. Our sales tax is 4.75

Have fun!!!!

I believe there are different regions for LV pricing. Hawaii is a separate region than the rest of the continental U.S. I noticed that HI prices were $20 to $30 cheaper than in CA. I should have bought something while I was in Maui during August, but at the time, I didn't want anything. Boy, was I dumb because I bought a few items later in the Fall from my regular SA at a higher price and higher tax! Oh well!!!!

The Kings' Shops at the Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island has a smaller Louis Vuitton Store. We were just there in October. Hawaii prices are definitely a few $$ less, which is good because eluxury will not ship LV items to Hawaii. :confused1:

I lived in Hawaii for 3 years and the LVs are always jam packed with Japanese tourist b/c they buy it cheaper in the US an take it back to Japan for their family friends and relatives (pieces are often out of stock.) Watch out for Sophie!