Cutest Bag from Bluefly

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I've never purchased this brand before, but I saw it on EBay and thought it was the cutest! It's made by Tocca, and it was 40 percent off and then I used the Bluefly code for another 15 percent off.

What do you think?

toccagt0.png

Wow, I LOVE the buttons and handles. I actually have seen some awesome Tocca bags, but never really bought any. This one is VERY unique and gorgeous, DEFINATELY something I would have chosen also.

Oh, thank you! You've made me feel great about my choice. After all was said and done, this bag was $397, including shipping. I love the buttons on the front. I saw the bag this morning and was thinking about it all day!

I usually hit Bluefly everyday to see what's new and what's on sale. I had seen the Tocca bags and liked them, but never heard of them so I had no idea of the quality. How's the leather and workmanship on your bag. Looks pretty good in the pic. :yes:

I usually hit Bluefly everyday to see what's new and what's on sale. I had seen the Tocca bags and liked them, but never heard of them so I had no idea of the quality. How's the leather and workmanship on your bag. Looks pretty good in the pic. :yes:

I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. It' s my first Tocca but it was too cute IMO to resist!