What do you think of the raisin color?

Denial

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I ran in to pick up an agenda refill and so a bunch of raisin color bags. I almost went for it. What's your favorite hermes color (besides orange, of course) and why. Why did you choose your colors?

i love raisin. it looks very different in different leathers and in different light.
dh went to hermes looking for a "purple" purse for me, picked mine in clemence. it's very neutral, i never really notice it, the color, i mean. it is subtle, not an attention-getting color, imo. definitely is one of my tippy top favorite colors for a bag.

I love raisin. I think it's very chic. It's a wonderful 'neutral' colour with a twist. I don't own it yet but if I ever run across one, I'll get it. I love it in box with gold hardware. YUM!

I really like Raisin. I have only seen it in Clemence, Box and Togo but I like it on all three leathers. My favorite color is Rouge Hermes, it looks especially beautiful in Box although it also looks great in all the other leathers. I just love red, it is such a rich neutral. I chose Gold Togo for my Kelly because it is a color that goes with everything and I wasn't entirely sure I would ever get another Kelly. I had to make sure that it was a classic color I could carry forever.

I like all the colors, but favorites...Raisin, Black, Blue Roi, Vermillion in swift, and Gold in togo. these basics go with absolutely everything! I also love the Chocolate Brown, the Orange and the Rouge h for everyday:P I maaay nt be much help here:confused1:

I like all the colors, but favorites...Raisin, Black, Blue Roi, Vermillion in swift, and Gold in togo. these basics go with absolutely everything! I also love the Chocolate Brown, the Orange and the Rouge h for everyday:P I maaay nt be much help here:confused1:
It would have been easier for you to list the colors you DON'T like!:P

I have a 25cm kelly in raisin Togo and I love it. It is a subtle color that seems to go with everything and looks different depending on lighting.
I also love black (Box), gold and Hermes orange.