Chanel Kelly Thread

Thank you so much ladies! I love you guys!!!

rosie- I just wore it for the first time tonight! It is so light and easy to wear, and held much more than I anticipated it would. I wore it with trousers and a sweater and boots tonight, and tomorrow I plan on wearing it with jeans. It easily goes from day to night- and honestly, it just gives every outfit that extra touch of class and sophistication to take it a notch up. I can see why you ladies love Chanel so much, and I hope this is just the first of many in my collection!

Okay girls, I finally took pics of my Kelly bag along with my new wallet!

I loooove it!!! It's the perfect size for my round 5'6" frame :smile: :heart: Thanks for letting me share...

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 912
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 718
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 737
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,132
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 2,221
330clzc.jpg

what is the style number and price ??? where did You get it Saks or NM or the Chanel store??? for 2 days when I ask over the phone for this bag NO ONE KNOWS what I am asking for..they told me its a old style and they don't make it anymore...

what is the style number and price ??? where did You get it Saks or NM or the Chanel store??? for 2 days when I ask over the phone for this bag NO ONE KNOWS what I am asking for..they told me its a old style and they don't make it anymore...

Vip, on the receipt it states Style #A12397Y01864, retails $1595. My SA had it shipped from the Ala Moana boutique, their phone no. is (808) 942-5555. Good luck!

Vip, on the receipt it states Style #A12397Y01864, retails $1595. My SA had it shipped from the Ala Moana boutique, their phone no. is (808) 942-5555. Good luck!

THANK YOU So much for the info...I will let you know what I do...and again ENJOY HER...SHE IS SO beautiful..I JUST LOVE THIS STYLE...Looks so great with jeans and will look great dressed up:P :yes: