Lindsay Lohan

It's nothing but love for Lindsay Lohan and her Georgia Rule costar Jane Fonda and director Garry Marshall on the film's Los Angeles set recently, where the three got together to celebrate Fonda's 69th birthday
Check out Fonda covering Lilo's chest

ef.jpg

You may have noticed Lilo carrying a bottle a water lately and you think," Good she's going straight". What you don't know is that what she is carrying is actually a bottle od Voss or Arrowhead and there's VODKA in that water!!!

ty.jpg

visit.gif
serv

gosh I hope not. how do you know? I know so many people in recovery from different kinds of substance abuse and carrying around coffee or bottled water is not unusual. Its something to hold in your hands to fill the need to be holding a glass or bottle of actual alcohol (yes it is a real "need"). I'm no big fan of this girl but to be fair, I would not jump to this conclusion if she's truly in recovery.

^ I think this is all a major publicity stunt... which is sad because promoting addiction is so not cool :Push: There are a bunch of reports of her being drunk all over gossip sites and in blind items... Even if it really is water in the bottle, that doesn't mean she isn't carrying anything else in her bag... :rolleyes: