Hermes Handbag - The muzzle

KC Lam

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
This is the Mangeoire but I call it the Muzzle. Notice the quality of the workmanship of these bags in picture #4. Simple and elegant.

Attachments

• muzzle1.JPG
    muzzle1.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 306
  • muzzle.JPG
    muzzle.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 164
  • muzzle3.JPG
    muzzle3.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 134
  • muzzle4.JPG
    muzzle4.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 210
  • muzzle5.JPG
    muzzle5.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 131
^^ me too, duna -- i always knew you had great taste!

(btw, jeter's second set of biopsies came back w/ no cancer! :yahoo:so i don't need to be hoarding cash and will pm you this weekend. :graucho: )

baggs, i saw that one on ebay too -- but i thought the rope handle might be uncomfortable. KC, how do you find the rope handle feels?

HG, do you have the one that's open on top, or the drawstring version?
L21023-21-v2.jpg

I am bumping this thread becos I saw this online and am intrigued by it. :heart:

How many versions do this bag comes in? I counted 3.
1 of them is rope handle.
2 of them leather - one with drawstring and one without?

A scarf can use to "loop" throu the holes in the bag, was it designed for that purpose?
It's supposed to be a feeding bag right? (I got tons of questions:biggrin:) :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• sebm20415-1b.jpg
    sebm20415-1b.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 61
  • sebm20415-2b.jpg
    sebm20415-2b.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 279
I am bumping this thread becos I saw this online and am intrigued by it. :heart:

How many versions do this bag comes in? I counted 3.
1 of them is rope handle.
2 of them leather - one with drawstring and one without?

A scarf can use to "loop" throu the holes in the bag, was it designed for that purpose?
It's supposed to be a feeding bag right? (I got tons of questions:biggrin:) :smile:

attachment.php
Yes, you can weave a scarf through it. Yes, it is based on a feedbag. There is also another type that has a removable cloth liner, which does not have a drawstring closure.