and another! opinions would help! Betty needs it

Jun 26, 2006
NAP delivered me another baby. It says on the website that it was silver - there is no way this is silver. More like a bronze colour. Most of you will know since I found Chloe Babe her Blue Betty I have been like a crazed woman to find one. The plain coloured ones seem hard to find so I go this. What does everyone reckon? Would plain colour be better or is this one a keeper?
bettybronzefront.jpg

bettybronzesidehang.jpg

bettybronzedist.jpg

You know I think this is the best Betty I've seen so far!!! i love the colour. I always find betty design slightly boxy and dull but the metallic shade really give it a edge!! I would prefer this one than the plain colour one. It looks silvery to me!! I hope you keep it. I really likes it, I may have to investigate further!!!

aw thanks Jag - it was one of those bags that I have never seen in real life and that day I picked up Chloe Babes for her it was love at first sight. Cheers

You got a truly gorgeous Betty! That leather looks amazing, and the color is seriously TDF! hold on tight to this baby! It really is fabulous!

^^^ Yip it was on the sale - 800 pounds reduced to 500. I think the pictures I posted do make it look a littke silver but in real life it is a bronze colour. Just need to decide whether to keep her or not.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - see you all make me want to keep her! Just 5 mins ago though I ordered a stam (which I have been looking for for ages) so its going to have to be decision time soon! Gulp

:nuts: :yahoo: I love your metallic Betty! I ordered one yesterday from NAP and it is at my DHL depot waiting for me to collect - I didn't get there in time today and now I have to wait until Monday :crybaby: I hate waiting....lol!

I have a Stam too - they are such different bags and I don't know how you will choose between them :shrugs: Perhaps you can keep both! :Push: ;) :graucho: