What kind of Car does the Balenciaga gal/guy get up and GO GO in?

I just bought my first brand new car last summer. It is a 06 four door black pearl civic fully loaded. I love it!! It has a cute little spoiler and a sunroof. I WISH it was paid off...! Lucky you Oh Donna!

07 silver grey BMW 530 sportwagon. I told DH I had to have it after we had our son this year b/c I needed the extra room and the safety of AWD for the baby.

Just a tip for married gals w/o kids - husbands are really, really nice to you after you give birth to their child!

I have a mom-mobile. A 2004 Subaru Forester with turbo engine. It may look frumpy but it is FAST!!! Now if I could only get rid of the cheerios and lollipop wrappers wedged in my backseat....

no car, the nyc transit subway is how i usually get around town:wlae:...but i used to have a souped-up black chevy tahoe that i adored & sold when i moved back to the city (sob) :crybaby:

Used to be a Lexus GX, but got into a major accident weeks ago. My car is a goner, and since I was an innocent bystander, I'm getting $$ for it. Since I'm still in the middle of negotiation, currently, I am driving a rental car.