Pictures of Your Koobas

1d-1.jpg

P1080273.jpg

my kooba was a gift from my boss.. about 3-4 years ago i think. its still very current and versatile!

Hi Everyone! I just picked up this cute little Becca in blue. Just for the record- that is not the floor it is sitting on, that is a kitchen chair. I would hate for anyone to think I put my beloved bags on the floor! ;)

Attachments

• kooba.jpg
    kooba.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 572
Here are a couple pictures of my good friend, Beckie, moonfancy here on TPF (and a published well known historical romance author), and three recent Kooba editions. She's normally a BE girl but since she needed a black bag and wanted something that was paprika in color, I decided to introduce her to Kooba. Over the holidays, I cleaned out my closet and "downsized" the watermelon Drew, the black Braeden and a MK black turnlock closure front pocket shoulder bag. For good measure, also sent her my woven Ada. I cannot recall the last time I carried any of these. Shame on me. Now they will get the love, attention they deserve. They all are a little misshapen from being squashed in the flat rate big box, which isn't so big as you all know. Anyway, she LOVES them so I'm sure she will acquire a few more and you'll see her posting here from time to time now.

Attachments

• Becks w-Drew.JPG
    Becks w-Drew.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 572
  • Becks w-Kooba Ada.JPG
    Becks w-Kooba Ada.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 645
  • Beckie w-black bags.JPG
    Beckie w-black bags.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 566