Proenza Schoeler for Target

Jillian Dollars

Kitty Sniper
O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
So I just got the new issue of Vogue in the mail and was SO excited to see the Proenza Schoeler will be doing a line for Target! Anyone know the exact release date? I REALLY like the coat.

Jane Mag has posted some pics of the new collection here:
Dress & Primp Blog in Dress & Primp on JANEMAG.com

(I did a search and read through a few days of posts and couldn't find any mention of this line but if its already been covered, I apologize and will happily delete.)

Are you looking for the coat that's in your link? That coat is part of her couture line and not part of the Target Go International line. You can see her stuff that she has for Target if you go under Women, then Go International.

I hope this helps and is what you're looking for:smile:

OK - I'm an idiot;)

I totally misread your post and thought you were looking for Benhaz's collection - I need to get more sleep. I have no idea when the other collection is coming out - it looks really cute!

I actually don't know if I ever shopped at Target so I have no idea how their quality is. I'm sad to hear that stuff doesn't come out so well. I just read about the line in Vogue and was excited to quickly and cheaply supplement my wardrobe. I guess I will have to track down an actual Target instead of shopping online. Ugh.

I actually don't know if I ever shopped at Target so I have no idea how their quality is. I'm sad to hear that stuff doesn't come out so well. I just read about the line in Vogue and was excited to quickly and cheaply supplement my wardrobe. I guess I will have to track down an actual Target instead of shopping online. Ugh.

I think the GO international lines are hit or miss due to sizing, but I haven't heard too many quality complaints. I'm too tall to wear any of it, believe me, I've tried! It's cut like juniors clothing I hear. But you might have really good luck with it, don't get bummed yet.