Lindsay Lohan

she was saying on some talk show that drinking and partying is "what 20 year olds do" hmmm....she is 20 right? how is she legally drinking in these nightclubs?

she's not legally drinking in them, she's illegally drinking in them. but i'm 20, and that's never stopped me, and i'm not even famous or nearly as pretty as she is. people look the other way.

E! News showed a pic of her with what they said was a "90 day sober button."

This was last week, a day or so before her mom confirmed that she was going to AA, and of course the party where she enjoyed some champagne and expressed displeasure that "assistants" had been admitted to the event. (There is a thread with the newspaper story and link on that).

So while I sincerely hope that she will consider seeking treatment for her alcoholism, it is far from clear at this point that she has made such a decision.

Alcoholism is a tough disease to live with, at any age, but it can be treated, and AA has helped millions of people to do it.

I don't think there is a 12 step program for snobbery, though.

It's pretty sad that she's not even legal yet and already an alcoholic...so many young people look up to her...wish she could have stayed like she was in Freaky Friday!

Hmm..here's my thing..I'm sure she has drivers etc. so celebrities like her aren't exposed to the elements or walking around half as much as we do in a normal day. She spends most of her day being carted around by others.
Anyway the other thing could be that it's still winter so she's getting as much use out of her winter clothes as possible lol :lol:

Personally, I think they dress like that just to have an opportunity to wear some of the free crap they're always getting! Even if it doesn't make sense to wear it. LOL!

ITA :yes: or maybe she wanted to showoff her new fur coat, what better way to get attention then to wear a full winter outfit in the middle of a nice, sunny day :P