Style Keira Knightley Style Thread

Danzare

Dec 11, 2009
I saw there's no specific thread dedicated to actress Keira Knightley.
I think she has an awesome dress sense and an effortless, classy style which emerges from candid pics of her even more than red carpet ones. Please contribute with any pics you have of her.
This isn't a 'pics only' thread, so chatter and (friendly) debate are welcome.

028229d.jpg

68281038.jpg

I understand that the OP is in Italy, and that Keira K may be well-thought of in European countries, however here in the U.S., she is considered obscene in her attitude toward the American public.

Looking at the pics, she behaves differently there than "here."

On American TV, she regularly "flips-off" viewers and does the same when photographed by the 'ratzies. She has a filthy mouth and has not restrained herself from expressing such to American audiences and magazines.

She really isn't featured much here anymore, I would say infrequently, on celebrity style sites and maybe its because of her hostile attitude?

Not sure.

On the other hand, whenever one of her films is set for release, she and her handlers sure know how to reach out for that American $$ by appearing on magazine covers. *yawns*

I do think she has an eclectic and quirky style that is endearing, however she's one of those "pretty on the outside" people that just get tiresome after you get some of her, inelegant - shall we say, reaction to celebrity exposure.

I understand that the OP is in Italy, and that Keira K may be well-thought of in European countries, however here in the U.S., she is considered obscene in her attitude toward the American public.

Looking at the pics, she behaves differently there than "here."

On American TV, she regularly "flips-off" viewers and does the same when photographed by the 'ratzies. She has a filthy mouth and has not restrained herself from expressing such to American audiences and magazines.

She really isn't featured much here anymore, I would say infrequently, on celebrity style sites and maybe its because of her hostile attitude?

Not sure.

On the other hand, whenever one of her films is set for release, she and her handlers sure know how to reach out for that American $$ by appearing on magazine covers. *yawns*

I do think she has an eclectic and quirky style that is endearing, however she's one of those "pretty on the outside" people that just get tiresome after you get some of her, inelegant - shall we say, reaction to celebrity exposure.

wow, that is rather ridiculously harsh. she seems nice to me, is a good actress, and seems to have a good sense of style and i like her and I'm in the US.

I am in the US and I also rather like her.

I agree that she does have her own quirky sense of style, and I think she has one of the prettiest faces ever.

I do wish she would do something with her hair as it never looks well tended or polished.