URGENT!!! The design is coming off my 2 month old wapity! HELP!

Oct 24, 2006
OMG! I just got my MC White Wapity like 2 months ago...now one of the little flower thingys is coming off....and the coloris transferring from the flower on the white canvas! I am so sad and mad....What should I do...Ill take pics in a sec...

Well I know that the MC print is bound to rub off some time...but I've never heard of colour transfer from the flower to the white canvas...

Are you sure it's not the lining bleeding problem that is found in the white mini HLs?

The flower has white spots because yes, the brown flower is rubbing off.
And by the lining bleeding, it means that the red colour of the inside lining of the wapity is transferring to the white canvas from the inside, and showing up on the outside, which from the sounds of it, may not be your Wapity's case.

my white mc wapity was rubbing off on the edges and there was a little bleeding by the zipper from the alcantra. I had it for a while though maybe a year, so I sold it because I couldn't stand it.

my white mc wapity was rubbing off on the edges and there was a little bleeding by the zipper from the alcantra. I had it for a while though maybe a year, so I sold it because I couldn't stand it.

it is rubbing off around the edges. i am probably going to the lv store either on thursday or saturday....do you think i should get another wapity or buy another item????