Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
If anyone knows where the Chanel boutique with the largest handbag selection is in Paris, please let me know - I am leaving Wednesday and I'm not sure where Chanel is - Faubourg St.Honore maybe??? Thanks so much.

DEFINTELY 31 Rue Cambon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first Chanel shop created by CoCo herself! It is behind the Ritz hotel! I got my first Chanel there and it was definetely the best experience ever! The shop is amazing and they have everything!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate that info - I know exactly where that is. I'm thinking of buying a Chanel instead of an LV this trip. Leaving tomorrow, thanks again cyprus.

Reactions: DeepFriedSensations
I can't tell you how much I appreciate that info - I know exactly where that is. I'm thinking of buying a Chanel instead of an LV this trip. Leaving tomorrow, thanks again cyprus.

Bon voyage...can u pls post some latest catalogue from PARIS CHANEL...
I think we all just luv to see that..(including yr buys)..waiting for yr returns...hehehe:yahoo:

Reactions: Debbie65
Need help in ordering GST in Paris???

Can I order my GST in Paris (phone order???)..& collect it when I travel there in June/July 2007. My country had a pretty long waiting list..generally they will received 2 GST from each batch of shipments...at that rate they are going & by the time I get it..probably end of 2007:hysteric:

If so, what the phone number /SA to call??? Thks in advance

In btw...when is the sale season in France??? Ist week or 2nd week of July????

I tried once to phone order from the Rue Cambon Chanel store & they would not (although, I was not registered in their store system at the time). The Chanel website has their phone information. As for sale season, last year it started on the last week of June thru July. I haven't seen the posted goverment official dates for Paris sales this year yet.

i don't know why they wouldn't let you w-jade, how odd :confused1:

i know people who have done so, and when i called them up myself they just fax you a form and you fax it back. i am from australia though i don't know if that makes a difference :confused1:

I tried once to phone order from the Rue Cambon Chanel store & they would not (although, I was not registered in their store system at the time). The Chanel website has their phone information. As for sale season, last year it started on the last week of June thru July. I haven't seen the posted goverment official dates for Paris sales this year yet.

Thks for the info. w-jade. Maybe I shld try to get someone to order for me in Paris (in person) then I will pick it up once I firm up my holiday schedules.
As for sales..which websites can i visit for the dates???

Dleesy, the sales will start January 11 if you would like to know.

DGCCRF - Actualité - Soldes d'hiver 2006

Really appreciate yr info. I'm planning a June holiday in Europe. Meantime, my sis-in-law is working in Switzerland, she was asking whether Chanel Boutique in Paris ..do they do oversea shipping?? I told her ... dunno.
In btw, June sales would be gd for me..probably buying a few bags (oh no, my DH expression:wtf: ...hahahaha:roflmfao: ). But really hope to get GST + 2 more:nuts: