My first "Purse"....WOOHOO!!!!!

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
It's finally here. It arrived so nicely wrapped in holiday wrapping. What a classy touch. I love ya ******.:tender:

So without further ado, my new 06 Sapin Purse. Oh how I LOVE this color.:love: So much more beautiful than photos can convey. I love the purse style. Finally a bbag I can fit my chubby arm through the handles.:yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much ladies. I'm so excited I was finally able to get one of these to fit on my shoulder, but I'm afraid that might change in a few months.;) ;) ;)

Fendi, the purse looks absolutely stunning! I've been looking at the other purse on ebay ... but I really should be on a ban right now. Can you tell me how tall you are so I can get an idea of how large the purse is?

Thanks!

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Fendi! You're so sweet:yes: It looks great on you and I'm just thrilled you love it!! Wear it in the greatest of health!

It's finally here. It arrived so nicely wrapped in holiday wrapping. What a classy touch. I love ya ******.:tender:

So without further ado, my new 06 Sapin Purse. Oh how I LOVE this color.:love: So much more beautiful than photos can convey. I love the purse style. Finally a bbag I can fit my chubby arm through the handles.:yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php