speedy 35 question

Nov 21, 2006
I already have a fairly new mono speedy 30, but now after seeing and hearing about the 35..i want that one too. Do you think its dumb and a waste of money to get the 35 when you already have it in the 30???? Has anyone hear done that? thanks everyone!:smile:

The mono speedy 35 was my 7th speedy......so I don't think it's dumb at all! :graucho: I have the following:

Mono 30
Neo Speedy
Damier 30
Damier Azur 30
MC Speedy 30 (white)
Epi Speedy 30 (black)
Mono 35

Oh, and I put my name on the waitlist for the new denim speedy 30 (blue)! ;) If you love it then I say go for it!

i got the mono 30 then fell in love with the damier 25 and well, i have both now and i love them both equally, so NO! it's not dumb to get it in two sizes!

The mono speedy 35 was my 7th speedy......so I don't think it's dumb at all! :graucho: I have the following:

Mono 30
Neo Speedy
Damier 30
Damier Azur 30
MC Speedy 30 (white)
Epi Speedy 30 (black)
Mono 35

Oh, and I put my name on the waitlist for the new denim speedy 30 (blue)! ;) If you love it then I say go for it!

There is going to be a denim speedy????????????????????????? I NEED PICS OF THIS!

I dunno...to me if YOu have the mono 30, no point in getting a 35 in the same pattern...but that's just me. I would get another speedy in a different pattern...but that's just my honest opinion. You should do whatever makes you :smile: .

NOT dumb at all! At one point, I had a Mono 25, 30 & 35 - sold them all and ended up buying a Damier 25 b/c I missed having a Speedy.