Are you suggesting coach gifts for Valentines ? If so,what ?

Go, cha cha! I'm not sure what I'm going to hint for. Our 20th anniversary is March 6th so I'm hinting for a duffle for that. (the one in my signature) I'm so obsessed with the pond legacy shoulder bag that I haven't even thought of hints for Valentine's!

ETA: (as an enabler to the enabler) Kallison: Yes, you must love yourself before you can love anyone else. Show yourself some love!

Go, cha cha! I'm not sure what I'm going to hint for. Our 20th anniversary is March 6th so I'm hinting for a duffle for that. (the one in my signature) I'm so obsessed with the pond legacy shoulder bag that I haven't even thought of hints for Valentine's!

ETA: (as an enabler to the enabler) Kallison: Yes, you must love yourself before you can love anyone else. Show yourself some love!

my hubby will faint when he finds out how much the mandy is ! lol !
the last time he bought me a $ 400 purse ,he told me to seat belt the purse in the car when im driving in case of an accident.

your fan,
Cha Cha

Kallison: Is that your dog in your avatar? Heck, he needs to get you something for Valentine's Day too! And you better reciprocate or you'll hurt his feelings!

I am too good at this! (I have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 4 ponies....) :graucho: I think they all love Coach!