Are there ANY Miroir Speedys or Papillons in the US?

drewcouture

In LVoe.
Dec 27, 2006
My best friend is dying for a speedy(preferred) or a papillon from the new line. I told her that she was about a month too late and that most if not all of them were sold already. Have you ladies or gents seen any speedys or papillons from the miroir line in your boutique? Thanks so much!

I don't know about Speedys (I'm actually now on a quest for a gold one) but the last time I was up at South Coast Plaza (the counter inside Saks), the SA there told me they had the Paps. But as far as actually SEEING the bags displayed, the only ones I've seen were Pochettes.

The # I have for the Valley Fair boutique is 408-247-1102 (I saved it on my cell phone, LOL), I think that will bring you to their direct line. Hope that helps!

YES! Thanks so much! I just bought the Silver Papillon, I think it was the last one in the store. I spoke with Johnny, and he was REALLY nice. Hopefully it will be here soon, he said that the stores might not be able to ship on Tues due to Gerald Ford's passing. Thanks again!

The # I have for the Valley Fair boutique is 408-247-1102 (I saved it on my cell phone, LOL), I think that will bring you to their direct line. Hope that helps!

Good looking out Lulu! The 1102 number is on my cell, I just got the other number from the Le Catalogue that I keep at my desk. LOL.

YES! Thanks so much! I just bought the Silver Papillon, I think it was the last one in the store. I spoke with Johnny, and he was REALLY nice. Hopefully it will be here soon, he said that the stores might not be able to ship on Tues due to Gerald Ford's passing. Thanks again!

Congrats. I'm glad you were able to get one.

I was on the wait list for the gold pap in Fashion Valley. They just called me and said they have one available but I turned it down. Anyone interested please call 619-220-8565 now!!!

My best friend is dying for a speedy(preferred) or a papillon from the new line. I told her that she was about a month too late and that most if not all of them were sold already. Have you ladies or gents seen any speedys or papillons from the miroir line in your boutique? Thanks so much!

I spoke to the Fashion Show boutique in Las Vegas yesterday and they still had a gold papillon. 702-731-9860. Call them now and good luck!!!!!!