MJ Sienna Courtney Hobo & Selma - matching wallet?

AllaboutEve

Dec 31, 2006
Hi there,

This is my first post on this forum and I'm loving it already!

Was wondering if anyone could tell me if there have been matching wallets for these bags in these colours (pics are more then welcome!;)):

2mxh7ib.jpg

2cxxk4k.jpg

I know they are from the 2005 collection but I still would like to know if it makes any sense to search for matching wallets on Ebay or other auction sites.

Thanks!

Well I went to the MJ store in Paris, but the lady there told me that she could not help me since those bags are from last years collection and the store only opened about 6 months ago.
That's not a very helpful SA! Every SA I've spoken to at MJ boutiques in the US always offer to do a centralized search if the bag isn't available at their store...

I personally haven't seen any matching wallets for these bags, but I wouldn't be surprised if they existed. Good luck to you! Very pretty bags!

That's not a very helpful SA! Every SA I've spoken to at MJ boutiques in the US always offer to do a centralized search if the bag isn't available at their store...

She didn't, maybe it's different for European stores?

I personally haven't seen any matching wallets for these bags, but I wouldn't be surprised if they existed. Good luck to you! Very pretty bags!

Thank you!

Hi Ladies! This is my first post. Glad to find you all. I'm freaked that my MJ soft calf Elise may not be real.

A little background... The bag is a Christmas gift from my dad. He owned a clothing manufacturing company for over 30 years, and can spot a fake 50 yards away! When my mom bought a fake LV, he chucked it and got her a real one, explaining, "you can't support that." Go Dad!

I've done my homework on MJ. The quality of my bag feels wonderful, buttery soft, riri zippers, etc. It's a little slouchy, so I put some socks in it so it will stand up better for the pic.

My dad got the bag from a business partner. Go easy on me... and thanks so much.

^ MissKittyCat, I am sorry to tell you that your bag is not authentic. I hope your dad will be able to get his money back.

We are asked to post authenticating questions in Authenticate This MJ sticky. Welcome to tPF.