Make up gurus Gossip/Chat

Gossip! I like to gossip about Blair and Elle, speaking of where did they go in the youtube world? And I wish I had the money to just jet off to LA for a few days of NYC. ...:shocked:

I love this blog now!!!! big fail on blair and elle. lol. I don't think I'd be leaving high school to make videos! too many memories missing out on
from the blog, my favorite part "The segment basically showed Lisa and Lizzy for what they really are - obnoxious, greedy, money hungry snobs."

Did y'all see the video clip of Elle pretending to forget "Super Bowl" twice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cniN7FUZE

I don't understand...why would she want to pretend like she's ditzy? She made the video private right after uploading it and then said that youtube took it down for copyright issues. I guess maybe she didn't realize she forgot to edit one of those out. :shrugs: A few people asked her about it and she blocked them. Again...why?? Why not just be honest?

Did y'all see the video clip of Elle pretending to forget "Super Bowl" twice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cniN7FUZE

I don't understand...why would she want to pretend like she's ditzy? She made the video private right after uploading it and then said that youtube took it down for copyright issues. I guess maybe she didn't realize she forgot to edit one of those out. :shrugs: A few people asked her about it and she blocked them. Again...why?? Why not just be honest?

HAHA! I was just watching that on the blog posted on here. I love it so much :smile:

I agree, Tiffany is my favorite for tutorials for sure. Her looks are very wearable, she explains things clearly and the video quality and lighting is awesome. PLUS, she's really sweet and I get the feeling that she is genuine...unlike some of the others.

agreed! I love her videos! she's definately a great teacher:biggrin:

Gossip! I like to gossip about Blair and Elle, speaking of where did they go in the youtube world? And I wish I had the money to just jet off to LA for a few days of NYC. ...:shocked:

lmao

Were they really on Good Morning America? I hate the show, so I refuse to watch but if I knew they were on it, it would have been worth a watch.

It was about their Forever 21 Haul or something?

lmao

Were they really on Good Morning America? I hate the show, so I refuse to watch but if I knew they were on it, it would have been worth a watch.

It was about their Forever 21 Haul or something?

Yea forever 21 followed them around to do a segment on haul videos online. I think that's where their agent came into play, giving them more exposure. The best part of that segment was when the journalist was like 'um, so Blair quit high school so she can SHOP?!?!":biggrin:

I had read one of the posts on that blog before but didn't realize there were other posts. That one chick with the electric blue shadow all over her lower lid...WOW...

The comments about Irene/Pinkiecharm are...ehhh
I mean I understand why people think she's a bitach because of her little disclaimer before all of her videos. But I would do it too, so many times I'd watch a video and they'll be comments like " How much would this cost in Norway?" "What kind of color is that?" When you can find all this out by searching yourselves.

On the other hand, I've seen her reply to people's comments, and they weren't very nice. Remember Nikki20sixx video calling out the "gurus" Irene was all over the comments, harrasing people -_-