OMG Vernis Perle Trouville, Speedy and Ellipse

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
I must be wrong, LV DID make a vernis speedy...take a look :nuts:

ellipse.jpg

Maybe it was a special order?
The Beverly Hills store had a couple Rivera's that were special order and made out of Vernis.
Stunning I must say :nuts:

Lots of members asked there SA's about a special order vernis speedy but it was a no no. There was a rumour that there was one made only for Japan but the pics showed that the bag had suede lining and neo speedy zip...which LV wouldnt change. I dont have a clue what these are in this pic

^ There are some disagreements with that. Some people are saying it's not true.

to the OP, where was this picture taken?

Hi, I found the pic in another thread, it is taken inside an LV store. You are right...there were some disagreements that the speedy vernis was never made. A member from Japan even said that this is not true. The picture posted of the Vernis speedy rumoured to be made in japan only was all wrong comapared to real vernis. IMO it was never made...sorry to say. I wish it was true :sad:

Yeah I posted that link last night that another member posted from a catalog that showed that Japan DID in fact have some exclusive white Vernis pieces.
As for the bags in the picture, I believe they're the all vachetta ones like this:
f0_1.JPG

I added the all-vachetta ellipse picture to my previous post but here was the post from yesterday about the vernis pieces:
This was posted by Scottie in the Vernis Reference thread:
"there were also a few limited items made in white vernis not sure of the year but think it was 1998 (?) of some in a japanese catalogue"
whitevernis.jpg