Awful Celeb fashion.

With celebs, sometimes it's not about wearing the most beautiful or flattering outfits, but rather the most attention getting garb. If you're an actor/actress who's maybe between movies or TV shows, or maybe even getting a little *ahem* "long in the tooth", or hasn't had a script cross your desk in months, deliberately donning an ensemble that's going to get you mentioned on ET (even if in a negative way) is a bona fide publicity tactic.

I know this isn't worst dressed, but on a regular basis, she always looks like this...and it doesn't look to pretty...mind you this pick was taken in 70 degree weather.

Attachments

• mkoldfriends109fi.jpg
    mkoldfriends109fi.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 160
I use to watch fashion police..but now they are to much commerical..Joan Rivers....isn't my cup of tea...some of the stuff she wears should be put on display, I usually look on the headlines on msn.com, or yahoo, or watch E! style...but i hate to sit through all the commercials they have...:biggrin:

paris_hilton_en_pyjama.jpg

Yes. We will be seeing alot of Britney here.
fuglybrit1.jpg

And Paris. And Brooke. Now, the first picture of Brook Hogan isnt really bad fashion (the dress is cute) but there is NO WAY in heck that she is barely 18 years old..Im older than her and I still dont look that old!!
uglybrooke.jpg

And as far as her mother Linda (in the blue)..there is your perfect example of a woman who probably dreamt of superstardom and never got there. So now we're stuck seeing her every where riding on her daughter's "fame", trying to hold on to her 15 minutes. Im sorry, but to me, the whole Hogan family is DESPERATE for attention.
uglylinda.jpg