Looking for something to hold about 16 cards (freq flyer, etc). Any suggestions?

jenlynn

Oct 23, 2006
I want something that is small but secure. I use a huge Michael Kors wallet now just for this stuff and it takes up way too much room in my purse. I only use each of these cards a few times a year and that wallet is by far the largest thing in my purse! Would the perfo cles be big enough to stick them all in?

I gave up using a wallet for all my cards, I use to have the mono zipped wallet w/ the id holder, but it got too bulky. I ended up getting the mc pochette mm because it's bigger than a cles so it holds more cards and cash, I use that as a wallet now. There's also the credt card holder w/ the plastic slots.

I use a cles for all my important cards (ID, credit cards, etc) and a small billfold wallet for my less important cards. It works out very well for me because I'm not too concerned with the cards I don't use that often.

I had my wallet stolen recently and I was very happy that I had divided my things up and whoever stole it only got a little bit of cash and none of my important things!

if it is just for cards, the credit card holder will do it! it's wonderful, and so slim.

Louis Vuitton Credit Card Holder $125.00
Beautifully crafted from Monogram canvas, this elegant little case discretely holds credit cards or business cards. Each transparent holder pivots into the classic cover.
  • Monogram canvas with cross-grain leather lining
  • 7 transparent cardholders
  • 3" L x 4" H

For more Louis Vuitton, click here.

p.gif
p.gif
p10295543_ph_hero.jpg

I use a cles for all my important cards (ID, credit cards, etc) and a small billfold wallet for my less important cards. It works out very well for me because I'm not too concerned with the cards I don't use that often.

I had my wallet stolen recently and I was very happy that I had divided my things up and whoever stole it only got a little bit of cash and none of my important things!

Wow, sorry about your wallet. Good thing they didn't get your important stuff, that is such a nightmare!

I can fit 12 cards into my perfo cles. Looks like there's room for about 2-3 more cards...but I think adding those might make it harder to get each card in and out. Wish I had some more cards so I could test that out:roflmfao:

I was intending to buy that mono credit card wallet too!
Just shove all the cards you only use once a year so it doesn't bulk up your wallet.
Good invention!

if it is just for cards, the credit card holder will do it! it's wonderful, and so slim.

Beautifully crafted from Monogram canvas, this elegant little case discretely holds credit cards or business cards. Each transparent holder pivots into the classic cover.
  • 3" L x 4" H

p.gif
p.gif
p10295543_ph_hero.jpg

Awesome suggestion! :yes::yes:

• 3" L x 4" H

p.gif
p.gif
p10295543_ph_hero.jpg

That is a handy product, but definitely not large enough to hold 16 cards. Mine can hold around 13 max...and even then it's difficult pulling the cards out.

i am so sorry too, leiah!!! i've been meaning to divide my wallet stuff too.... but it's so convinient to have everything together.....!

i like my 10cc bill fold --- eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Billfold with 10 Credit Card Slots; wa
p10383228_ph_hero.jpg

you can carry more than 20 cards easily and it stays pretty THIN and cards stays pretty good and tight!
:yes: yup, this thing is a darling, but if you are really concern w/space, then i'd so go perfo cles, it holds the most among all of LV cles,!