Balenciaga & Nail Polish. What polish are you wearing with your Balenciaga????

Here is a non-matching pairing photo (of argent with RBS's yellow fever) that I happened to have on my computer. My nails are a mess right now, but I love this thread and will contribute more when they are back in shape:blush:

Attachments

• yellowargent.jpg
    yellowargent.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 146
Cool thread, good idea Z&J! Here is my 06 Rouille City and I'm wearing China Glaze in a deep wine red color (sorry, can't remember the name). And iphone does not capture any of the colors just right, sorry about that too!

attachment.php

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 695
I am just starting out my bbag collection, but I noticed that all the colors I am lusting after and searching for are also my favorite all time nail colors! Anyone else do that???

Here are my top picks :heart:
anthra = essie over the top
galet = essie au natural
gris fonce = essie chinchilly
noix = opi you don't know jacques
officier = opi russian navy
black cherry = chanel vamp
black = chanel black satin

When I started this thread a few days ago "FAV nail color = FAV bbag color!!!" it got moved to this thread as I am new and did not see this since it wasn't updated recently. It is amazing now to see all the pictures, and how the nails totally compliment their bbags! :smile:

Here is my festive St. Patrick's Day pairing... ombre green nails in Chanel jade, Urban Outfitters green number 3 and 4, Rescue Beauty orbis and recycle with my new tomate coin purse:winkiss:

Attachments

• tomate7.jpg
    tomate7.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 102
  • smtomate1.jpg
    smtomate1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 96
Saira1214, the Chanel jade is on my pinkie and the two shade of UO green are on the ring finger and middle, the Rescue Beauty Orbis is on index and recycle on thumb (those two are very similar shades and you can't see recycle in these pics, actually). On a side note.... I just noticed on ebay that Chanel Jade is going for as much as $200 a bottle now! Yikes! So glad I ordered mine the day it came out... wish I bought more than one now.

thebestchicken, thanks for the compliment on my ring. It is a vintage Pianegonda, and was a birthday surprise this past year from my husband... he has great taste and knows my style well!:tup:

CHLOEGLAMOUR, thanks to you too! For months now, I have been imagining how great particuliere would look with galet.... it just makes me want to find something in galet all the more! I love your galet SGH work... so pretty!