Can someone help with a Small Ring Agenda refill ?

yup pocket size is the right one, i use Daily page inserts b/c i am still in school, so i have tons of assignment need to keep track of. But i am still looking for a pen to go w/small agenda, i can't justify 230 for the LV Nail Pen, something under 50 bucks will do for me ha ha.

yup pocket size is the right one, i use Daily page inserts b/c i am still in school, so i have tons of assignment need to keep track of. But i am still looking for a pen to go w/small agenda, i can't justify 230 for the LV Nail Pen, something under 50 bucks will do for me ha ha.
I still have some pages left from LV 2006 sheets, but they were a gift when I bought the agenda, now I need 2007 and I am not going to pay big money for paper that I am going to use once then discard.
And for the pen, I purchased this one for my monogram black silver hardware Koala..
Azur028ddd.jpg

The price was $5.99, stainless steel, it is a great pen for less, there is another version by Cartier I think, but still too expensive for a pen.
Here the link of the store..
Day-Timer - Shop the Day-Timer Store: Product Information+++++++++++++

I still have some pages left from LV 2006 sheets, but they were a gift when I bought the agenda, now I need 2007 and I am not going to pay big money for paper that I am going to use once then discard.
And for the pen, I purchased this one for my monogram black silver hardware Koala..
Azur028ddd.jpg

The price was $5.99, stainless steel, it is a great pen for less, there is another version by Cartier I think, but still too expensive for a pen.
Here the link of the store..
Day-Timer - Shop the Day-Timer Store: Product Information+++++++++++++

wow many thanks!:yes:
bvbirdygirl-totally agree w/u, filofax's paper is just as good-common pp, it's paper not leather! it's around 13 bucks for the Day a page style, check it out at ur local Container Store, or online for exact price.