Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

I love my small Sofia bag! I have the black, and it's really not that small, it's a great size, fits everything, not too heavy. It's great that it has a shoulder strap, but I also use it handheld and carry clutch-like. It's really versatile. I get lots of complements on it.

I think it would be AMAZING in red!!

I hope everyone who lives in the north eastern US is staying warm and dry after the big snowstorm. Just saw this picture of Philadelphia on another thread. :nuts:

attachment.php

I hope everyone who lives in the north eastern US is staying warm and dry after the big snowstorm. Just saw this picture of Philadelphia on another thread. :nuts:

attachment.php
I know I am late with this comment but that is insane! When I use to live in the midwest we would see that type of snow all the time, but now that I live on the east coast, well at least in my area we don't get those storms as often. I actually kind of miss it! :nuts:

hi ladies! i hope you can help me find out how much this reversible belt costs. I think it's from last year's collection. TIA!:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0305.jpg
    DSC_0305.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC_0311.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 422
You are welcome. I hope you post your collection in the new collection thread. I have also requested a Reference subforum, but that may take some time.
I see from one of your posts you live in the Pacific Northwest, have you been to the
Ferragamo Boutique at the shops at Bravern in Bellevue? I was there last weekend...the most beautiful bags and shoes! I was so happy to see they actually have their own boutique and a extended variety of products. Since my husband was with me I only got one bag but had he not been there I would have lost control and left with several.