E-Lux website

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
I wish ELux would do a little bit better in their picture taking. Browsing their website and looking at a Damier Azur Zipped Wallet.. For $495.00 it sure would be nice to see what the inside looks like. :yes:

p.gif
p.gif
p11327340_ph_hero.jpg

I totally agree with you! I think E-lux is behind the times when it comes to showing pictures of thier products....they need to revamp that whole website IMO! Some things show just one photo, others you can zoom in on but all in all they're not the greatest photo's. I want to see pictures like Karen Kooper's website!!! Now we're talking!! :smile:

I totally agree with you! I think E-lux is behind the times when it comes to showing pictures of thier products....they need to revamp that whole website IMO! Some things show just one photo, others you can zoom in on but all in all they're not the greatest photo's. I want to see pictures like Karen Kooper's website!!! Now we're talking!! :smile:

Antonia, What site are you talking about? Can you share the url for Karen's?

I agree! It also surprises me that their item measurements are often a bit different than vuitton.com's and that they show items (esp. vernis) in colors that are long discontinued! Elux needs a total revamp...for these prices everything should be absolutely meticulous.