Ho! Ho! Ho! Was Santa Good To You???

I got a great Betsey Johnson messenger bag, which is the size and shape I've been drawn to lately. I was very impressed because I didn't ask for this! It's funky and roomy, will be perfect for spring!:yes:

Attachments

• betsey_lucky.jpg
    betsey_lucky.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 27
I didn't ask for a bag this year, but I ended up with Coach bag with matching wallet, a PINK digital camera, Versace sunglasses and a LV Looping mm. I guess I was a good girl this year. lol.

Oh yeah, now i rememberd. I also got the Cavalli Snake glasses, the ones with the smaller lenses and frame, not the Vic. Beckham style, oversized glasses look good only if you have a huge forehead (which thank God i don't)...i love them!

wow ladies... sounds great! well i bought myself the mj trish bag last week for xmas (should be here tomorrow) and the bf got me a really awesome mj watch and necklace. some diamond studs and books and what not. good you all got what you were wishing for!

Yup! But I was Santa's assistant shopper. :shame:

I got a Coach Mandy courier in Whiskey :love: and a Kale Utility Carryall XL in black.

The black is really cool....kinda glossy, but not at all patent. Very pretty!

Santa did absolutely the right thing and backed off saying "I wouldn't begin to try and choose you a bag, you're far too picky for me to buy for . . .";). He knows women that bearded one!

DH gave me a Nordstroms gift certificate to get the bag I've been wanting the past month. Guess I have to do all the ordering work, he said he "was afraid to get the wrong thing." Umm, even though I gave you the LINK.:shrugs: hehe. Anyway, it's ordered and on it's way to me from a store in San Fran.

I also got a Limited Edition Trevor Carlton Giclee of Tinkerbell, I am a huge Tink/Disney fan. Oh, and I also got a beautiful LE tapestry for my dining room of Sleeping Beauty's Forest. So pretty.

I also self Santa-ed myself a Cable Knit Juicy bag. :smile:

My LAMB is on it's way!!!

Attachments

• LAMBCapriSatchel.jpg
    LAMBCapriSatchel.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 31
I got a great Betsey Johnson messenger bag, which is the size and shape I've been drawn to lately. I was very impressed because I didn't ask for this! It's funky and roomy, will be perfect for spring!:yes:

Glad to see another Betsey person on the forum. There are a few of us though. :P Great bag!

The Bag Santa was good to me too! :jammin: I got an LV Speedy Mini Lin :yahoo: I went to the boutique before Christmas and had my eye on this bag. Decided to pick it up yesterday. (does that still count for Christmas? :lol: ) Stay tuned......I'll post in my showcase next week when I get my camera cord. Left it in AZ and don't want to buy another although I might just give in anyway :wlae: