pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

SMALLS............Your stacked rings are Gorgeous........I enlarged the same photo with better lighting.....below

attachment.php

I love this thread and I love stacking rings. I've really enjoyed all the pics of you tpf-ers with you favourite stacks. :yahoo:

Here's mine: 3 Morganne Bello stacking rings

Attachments

• A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 4,087
  • A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 7,390
This is my stack minus my engagement ring. Its from the bottom up white gold plain band, diamond band from gaduation, and then my tungsten one thats going to be my wedding ring from my fiance :heart: I can't wait to add to it!

everybodys rings are so pretty!!

Attachments

• Picture 0010.jpg
    Picture 0010.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 17,147
Tillie: aww thank you! You're so sweet to me! I'm glad you liked my rings! I have my engagement ring already I just didn't think it would be allowed in this thread so I took it off to take that picture! heehe see the little tan line on top of the tungsten one?? :P

When can we see you stack?? :biggrin:

Tillie: aww thank you! You're so sweet to me! I'm glad you liked my rings! I have my engagement ring already I just didn't think it would be allowed in this thread so I took it off to take that picture! heehe see the little tan line on top of the tungsten one?? :P Can you wear your new engagement ring with the other rings? If so, it would certainly be allowed in this thread........BTW Congratulations, on your engagement:heart:

When can we see you stack?? :biggrin:
I've been a "stacker" for 37 years......and my pictures are in another thread. Unfortunately, they are not the best pictures, since I'm camera challenged!:lolots: