Anyone from Singapore bought from Joanna at Prada Hawaii in the last 2 days?

^lucile, get it from Joanna of Prada Hi... prices there are crazy low! :nuts:

i got my nappa bn1789 from her for like 80k php (w/ $50 shipping to hkg - tax-free perk!) last dec. and while i didn't have it yet, excited, i walked in our boutique to get a feel, but they were sold out long ago... though i requested the SA to look up the price it went for, and guess how much? over 120k! :shocked:

purse-nality, i know, i know prices here are insanely high.the price for the tessuto gaufre bn1336 is 84k.but i am worried of the customs tax.would you be kind enough to let me know of the process?TIA

Hi.. Anyone from Singapore has bought from Joanna from Hawaii? Please share the process - eg how long it takes to arrive.

Hi, I got a hobo bag from her end of last year during the Black Friday sale.
You need to fill up a form to charge your credit card and sign it and Joanna will process it.

I must say it's a breeze and lucky she got everything right in the sales chaos. I think it came like 1-2 weeks after my order was processed.

You should ask for a Fedex tracking number so that you can track your parcel.

She will not be able to under-declare for you to avoid the GST.

HTHs.

purse-nality, i know, i know prices here are insanely high.the price for the tessuto gaufre bn1336 is 84k.but i am worried of the customs tax.would you be kind enough to let me know of the process?TIA

i know... for this very reason, i've never, and will not EVER attempt to have anything over $200 shipped here from any store! maybe if there was a fixed percentage, but from hearsay, it totally varies. seems like if the inspection officer is having a "bad day", we're doomed!

anyhow, i usually have items shipped to relatives in the states instead, or a friend residing in hkg. though w/ Prada-Hi, they can only send to the same billing address on your cc... so my friend, also a bag-ho, was super extra kind to lend me her cc and had it shipped to her home... hkg folks are sooo blessed! tax-free import for personal goods is simply a bonus! :biggrin:

Last edited: