Just bought my first LV Damier speedy 30

congrats! i love mine! i think you'll be surprised about how much it holds. i took mine to vegas last weekend and i had my huge wallet, a folder (bent in half) and a large gap denim jacket and some little stuff and room to spare!

Actually I am leaving for a trip next Thursday, just wondering whether the lock will cause problem when I pass the security check (I mean any mental stuff will cause alarm beeping)?:confused1:

congrats! i love mine! i think you'll be surprised about how much it holds. i took mine to vegas last weekend and i had my huge wallet, a folder (bent in half) and a large gap denim jacket and some little stuff and room to spare!

i left the lock on mine and didn't carry it but had it in my bag and it went through the thing fine. you can't carry your bag through the thing anyway- you have to put it in a bin so they'll see it. no worries.

Congrats! It's a lovely bag! And it can actually fit a looot of things, don't let it's appearance fool ya! Re the scratch, don't let your lock bang around and it will be fine ;)