My Silverado Arrived!

Gelly

Jul 4, 2006
Finally after a delay in Auckland my medium Silverado arrived in sunny Queensland, Australia! Oh it is to die for!!! I just LOVE it so much! I like it better than my Paddy and me Edith. This bag is so me. Here it is. :yahoo:

Attachments

• silverado1.jpg
    silverado1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 109
Finally after a delay in Auckland my medium Silverado arrived in sunny Queensland, Australia! Oh it is to die for!!! I just LOVE it so much! I like it better than my Paddy and me Edith. This bag is so me. Here it is. :yahoo:

So glad your Silverado arrived safely, and even better, that you love your Silverado! It is beautiful. I'm still waiting for my python Silverado from LVR's 50% off sale - it is in customs in the US, and I think it will be delivered next week. I had to sign a document for the US Customs service, (which is kind of unusual), as they usually just ship things to me w/o me signing a form. I ordered it back in November...where is your Silverado from?:yes:

Congrats Gelly! She's lovely. :love:

That took ages!!! It felt like weeks since you said you placed the order! Was it slower than the first order??? I didn't order anything this time around... :crybaby:

So glad your Silverado arrived safely, and even better, that you love your Silverado! It is beautiful. I'm still waiting for my python Silverado from LVR's 50% off sale - it is in customs in the US, and I think it will be delivered next week. I had to sign a document for the US Customs service, (which is kind of unusual), as they usually just ship things to me w/o me signing a form. I ordered it back in November...where is your Silverado from?:yes:

I got mine from the last Aloha Rag sale ;)

Congrats Gelly! She's lovely. :love:

That took ages!!! It felt like weeks since you said you placed the order! Was it slower than the first order??? I didn't order anything this time around... :crybaby:

Much slower. It got opened at customs in Auckland for some reason and stayed there for a few days:confused1: Anyway she is home now........... took her grocery shopping today :P

It's really beautiful. I was thinking of getting the same bag, but I think my 'thinking' took a little too much time. Because by the time I was ready to order they were all gone.