Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

Ya know.. KHAT... this forum does not support counterfeiting or the sale of fakes. And every time someone posts about reporting fakes on ebay, you show your displeasure. Exactly what is your issue w/ the reporting of fakes? And why would you join a forum like this and continue to post if you are so against the beliefs and the actions of the majority of the members? :confused1:
There are other forums that you can join that support fakes!
Good Morning Gal Pals. putalushious is at it again lol. Another fake AW http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-ALEXANDE-W...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item20af61be12

Just an FYI ladies.. beware fake AW from this seller w/ multiple ID's:

EBAY: zolotunia, kaysofianyc, princess4eva79

Bonz: kaysofianyc

sell.com: kh1jersey

Buys bags on ioffer as zolotunia.

Also has sold some Botkier and CL's

I'm new to posting in TPF (usually I just read :P), but I've been reading all the threads regarding Alexander Wang... I'm looking at the Donna Hobo's on SaksFifth.com and can't decide what color to get!! I wish I could see other pictures of them but I can't seem to find these colors anywhere else :Push:

Has anyone purchased or seen the Donna in luggage? How's the color in real life??

Last edited:
Still waiting for the release of the new luggage color.:smile: I think it's coming out next month.

Here are some photos of the new color on two of the new spring bags.
I can't wait for the new spring line!!!:biggrin:

wang_clutch2.jpg
wang_coco_tan.jpg

Still waiting for the release of the new luggage color.:smile: I think it's coming out next month.

Here are some photos of the new color on two of the new spring bags.
I can't wait for the new spring line!!!:biggrin:

wang_clutch2.jpg
wang_coco_tan.jpg

These pictures make the color look better than the saks pictures.. now I'm all undecided again.. isn't the donna in luggage already available at saks??? what do you mean by next month?

Does anyone else notice how odd the stock seems to be for Alexander Wang bags? They sell out like instantly then they'll refill a few months after a craze but still be sold out right away it boggles my mind I don't notice that so much with other brands. I remember when the Coco launched, it sold out 1 2 3 at Barneys then they got a few more like some months later and I don't even think they lasted a day!

The brass/black Coco/Rocco has been selling out for a over a year now? Maybe longer? Do you remember when the bag was launched? That's pretty impressive when you think about it!
The silver/black Rocco is going strong too. The black/black studs doesn't seem to be doing as well.

I can't wait for the new spring line... I want these shoes!

AW10mirteBlk2.jpg