Authenticate This APPAREL

Don't know if I'm stating the obvious here but the pictures posted by the seller show at least two different jackets. The striations on the one worn by the model (probably lifted from another site) don't match the ones in the other picture. Striations on the model's jacket are clean and straight while those on the laid out jacket are haphazard. I don't know for sure which would be the jacket you are purchasing - maybe neither.

Yes, you are stating the obvious, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought the jacket wasn't right. It just makes me wonder how this seller has 441 100% positive feedback selling items like that. I don't understand how people can still think its real after they get it home and feel the quality.

This dior top has authenticity guarannteed, does that mean I should trust it?

It looks really real, despite the low price.

eBay.co.uk: Christian Dior Boutique, Paris, BNW t shirt sized UK 12 (item 140068478071 end time 03-Jan-07 15:06:38 GMT)

What do you think? Anyone who knows about dior stuff, it would be much appreciated if u could give your opinion on this.

It is extremely easy to duplicate designer t shirts...especially a simple screen print. Does the seller have a receipt?

Alright ladies, I need your help. I purchased these Citizens of Humanity at Nordstrom Rack, but I've never seen this type in stores (see pic of front view). I am not sure about the wearing down the front. They are Ingrid #002 low waist flare (non stretch). It had this weird handwritten tag that said "europe" and typed on the other side 002B-003, Byron Bay wash (code BYR) suggested retail $172. I compared all the buttons and tags to my older Ingrid stretch jeans and they look like a match. My main concern is whether this pair is a FAKE that some shady person returned to a Nordstrom by taking advantage of their liberal return policy. Any comments? :confused1:

P1041341.jpg

P1041343.jpg

Alright ladies, I need your help. I purchased these Citizens of Humanity at Nordstrom Rack, but I've never seen this type in stores (see pic of front view). I am not sure about the wearing down the front. They are Ingrid #002 low waist flare (non stretch). It had this weird handwritten tag that said "europe" and typed on the other side 002B-003, Byron Bay wash (code BYR) suggested retail $172. I compared all the buttons and tags to my older Ingrid stretch jeans and they look like a match. My main concern is whether this pair is a FAKE that some shady person returned to a Nordstrom by taking advantage of their liberal return policy. Any comments? :confused1:

P1041341.jpg

P1041343.jpg

those look good to me :smile: That distressing is part of the Byron Bay wash.